A Love Knit Up

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Poncho

I've been working on my grandmother's poncho; I want to finish the complicated fringe (the bluebells) before classes start, since I won't have as much time to spend on it. Brioche is a simple stitch, and that part of hte poncho should go quickly, but the bluebells (a) have many more stitches, since they have a very tight gauge and (b) take a lot of paying attention, since the pattern is complicated. This means that I can't do the pattern while doing reading for class, or while litening to lectures. Hopefully I'll get the work done by the end of the weekend, and then I'll have a lot less to worry about. Also, (hopefully) I'll be able to get my digital camera set up so that I can actually post some pictures here, of the stuff I'm knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home